Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award


Daisy of La Petite Plume (who creates the most beautiful French-inspired stationery) honored me with the Sunshine Blog Award. Thank you so much Daisy.



With this award I have to:
Post the award on my blog.
Link the person I received the award from.
Pass the award on to 12 of my favorite blogs and share the link to their blogs.
Let the bloggers know I have awarded them the award.


So here's my list:

Debi Ward Kennedy

Planeta AnaIsa

Yapping Cat Studio

J.Covington Designs

The Beautiful Life

The Well Appointed House

Notes from a Cottage Industry

Capers of the Vintage Vixens

Vintage Bliss

Piper's Pen

Holy Experience

King of Tennis

Daisy, thank you again.

7 comments:

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Robin, thank you sweetie! You are too kind to include me... I put the award on my Hummadeedledee blog, hope that's OK! {http://hummadeedledee.blogspot.com/2010/02/thank-you-robin.html}

Jackie said...

I popped on over from Deb's - I love your blog - so beautiful!!

AnaIsa said...

Hello:-) Thank you so much for this award! I'll post it under my award column:-) Big hug ....
AnaIsa

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Hi Robin,
Thank you so much for this award:)!!!!It was just so sweet of you to think of me! I will copy and paste and then figure out how to link it to you.
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

cindy said...

Thanks Robin, that was very kind of you! :D I do appreciate it. And I will pass it right back over to you, cause yours is one of my favorite blogs for beautiful eye candy and inspiration!

hugs,
c
yapping cat

Melissa Hawks said...

Thank you for our award! We appreciate your support of our blog!

Lea Ann said...

Congratulations on the award! So well deserved.