Thursday, January 28, 2010

Someone to Lean On

Tonight, I came up stairs from my studio to this sweet scene and just had to share. My pug Jesse, who will turn 15 next month, had fallen asleep on one of the many stuffed animals on the floor. (And there are always many on the floor to choose from - however that's a topic for a different post.) Today has been a very cold day but Jesse found a way to make the best of it by choosing to lean on someone.


We all need to lean on someone now and then. Actually, it is something I am trying to do more. One way I can accomplish this is to pray more often. Another way is to say "yes" when someone offers to help. So when my sister offered to help organize my studio's storage space for raw materials and shipping supplies, I said YES. Tomorrow is the big day for the studio clean-up and I can hardly wait. It is nice to have someone to lean on.