Sunday, April 26, 2009

Springtime at A Paris Street Market

I just can't wait. The first Paris Street Market of 2009 is next Saturday. Throughout the week, I will by showcasing my newest creations. Below is the first.

My New Robin Design
Pictured above is a 5 by 6 inch journal that is decoupaged on both front and back, includes 25 blank sheets of paper and is finished with a pretty gold-sheer ribbon bow. I made a few journals for my Spring Show last month and they all sold. (More journals to come)

I liked my new Robin collage design so much that I created it in a larger size and decoupaged it to a 8 by 10 inch canvas. I aged and crackled the canvas and finished the sides so it is ready to hang. The wooden eggs are also crackled and aged and compliment the new Robin pieces nicely. More to come...