Friday, December 4, 2009

Rue de Noel 2009 December 4th & 5th

The Rue de Noel Paris Street Holiday Market is underway at Aspen Grove in Littleton, CO located at 7301 S. Santa Fe Drive. The indoor Paris Market runs through Saturday from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm. There are more than 50 booths filled with original artwork, vintage finds and Christmas decorations. If you get a chance, please do stop by.


A few of my decoupage canvases


Amy Smith has an absolutely beautiful booth
filled with the most amazing treasures. She also
has her artwork and vintage finds at The Barn
in Castle Rock, CO.


One of my vintage finds, an Italian holy
water font, simply beautiful


A wooden angel I found in Amy's booth. Perfect
for Christmas.

This is my last show of 2009, but I will be busy creating many beautiful custom orders the next few weeks. A few of the projects will be featured here, so please do check back. Hope to see you at the Rue de Noel.