Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Horsing Around at The National Western Stock Show 2014

The National Western Stock Show comes to Denver every January and growing up in Denver,  I have attended the show many, many times. 
 
It had been awhile since my last show, but I attended this year and wanted to share a few pictures with you.
 
A beautiful horse fountain.


 This horse looked so sweet.
 
A very successful show.


A beautiful horse with a beautiful tartan blanket.

 

 
I was lucky enough to watch this horse and rider warm up and took a lot pictures that all turned out blurry, so it was an artistic photoshop filter to the rescue.

Like many of you, I think horses are such beautiful animals and love using their images in my work.
 
Below are a few examples.

http://www.robinkingdesigns.com/item_394/Horse-Plaque-Red-Plaid.htm
 
 

http://www.robinkingdesigns.com/item_362/Horse-with-Crowns-and-Roses-Tissue-Box-Cover.htm


 
Thank you and I hoped you enjoyed the pictures.
All the best,
-Robin